Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello Blogosphere!!

WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT MY BLOG!
This is my first time blogging seriously, so go easy on me alright!
My name is Jessica and I am a student from the Philippines. If you haven't guessed yet, I am an enthusiast of cosmetics and food (an odd pair, you say?). As a matter of fact, I chose the field of hospitality management as my career.

I came to a realization in which I were to decide whether to make a food or makeup blog until someone told me "why not combine both?". Hence the name: Food and Glitters.


Anyway I decided to put up this up to share to all of you my reviews of awesome beauty products in the market also great dining bistros and dishes around the metro. As well as some photography and whatnots.

Again, thank you and welcome to my blogg-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment