I love celebrities. I'm the type of person who can talk about celebs, movies and T.V. for HOURS. The following are my favorite girls whose makeup styles are inspirational and something I always look forward to seeing.
1. Mindy Kaling (I pronounce this as Kah-ling)
This chick is one of the funny writers behind my fave show, NBC's The Office and in it, she also plays the super girly, lovestruck customer service rep, Kelly Kapoor, who has been in love with Ryan, (played by B.J. Novak) and I don't blame her because he is fine (oftentimes douchey, though). Did I mention Mindy is an alumna of Dartmouth, yes, Dartmouth.

I seriously wanna be friends with her (very impossible) for, I guess, she's the kind of chum whom you wanna talk to whenever you're free, or when you're feeling low she'll take you to the mall, afterwards, you'll feel like nothing wrong has ever happened. Retail therapy. Or maybe i'm confusing her with Kelly, either way she's awesome. Anyway, I love her to death and I consider her as one of my makeup muses because she can rock berry lipsticks or just plain gloss like nobody's business. And her eye makeup looks always suit her and are fantabulous. So far, I haven't seen a picture where her makeup is O.T.T. She simply looks radiant all the time. You can view here blog here.
2. Miley Cyrus
I gotta admit, initially, I totally misunderstood her; disliked. But eventually, truth had hit me and made me realize that she is a vital part of my high school life, (talking like this makes me feel old, ugh) you know, way back before the Biebers, little girls screamed for blondie Hannah Montana with their H.M. trolleys and shirts. Nobody's perfect, I gotta work it! Now Miley's transition is evident through her music and her style. And now, I just love her more with her gray smokey eyes with peachy cheeks and coral glossy lips as a signature look.
3. Demi Lovato
Whenever I hear her name or her stunning voice, I immediately think of her... eyebrows. I love her so much ever since she had that flat ironed-bangs goin' on. Remember when she and Selena Gomez made those wacky, random youtube videos and someone complained about Demi putting too much makeup on? Well, she looked perfectly fine on those videos and she really knows how to work with cosmetics Good god, those Jo Bro days! Anyway, she can pull off any look whether, glam, punk, or vintage. Also, she looks amazing with a bold plum lip color!
3.Dita Von Teese
Is it so wrong to feel like Dita when I put on my MAC Viva Glam I? This woman is posh all the time. She's more like a living Betty Boop. Vintage gal with classic curls, winged eyeliner, and red lips, and that's it. BAM! Dita.
4. Lady Gaga
She's anything but ordinary and BTW, with that Gaga v.s. Madonna feud, my say is: yes, M is the original but voice wise, I'm with Gaga. For me, she looked the best when she performed You and I on the Today Show (shown above, middle picture) minimized Gaga-ness but still audacious with the thick false eyelashes and red lip color (which i'm guessing is MAC Ruby Woo).
![]() |
| Normal Gaga sauce |
5. Adele
Sophistication with simplicity translates through this woman's style with makeup. She is obviously sporting vintage 60's fashion and it has become her staple look: copper to gold eyeshadows, with winged eyeliner, falsies, peach blusher, and neutral lip color. Finishing touches would be adding on some Bump-its on your hair and belting out notes effortlessly.
Who are your makeup muses?









Adele is great, I love her voice so much!
ReplyDeleteif you like pics, please visit my photoblog:
yunapicsdelight.blogspot.com
a korean taking pics about everything in her life in germany
you are warmly welcome!
best wishes,
Yuna