Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's day Craving: My yummy date on Lamentine's

Well, it was that time of the year where raging hormones were scattered everywhere. Women, primped themselves for their dates; men caused massive traffic gridlocks with the purpose of pleasing their partners and, you know, get some.

Every restaurant in the city was booked.
Flower shops reached their quotas.
Greeting card companies have smug on their faces.

And as I mentally barf on all the cheezy couples that passed by I thought "HAH SUCKERS! I'm eating Krispy Kreme while watching 9th season of Friends tonight! Why spend money on that much crap?".

Yes.

The perks of being destined to be a spinster.

 Nonetheless, I enjoyed the rest of the evening as planned. Munched on my literally yummy, sugar-filled date: a dozen of assorted Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Unfortunately, they ran out of my all-time fave New York Cheesecake. :<

BUT HEY, LOOK!

They're heart-shaped!!!

Okay so this may be the only thing I like about Valentine's.



Same delicious treats with additional cuteness!!

Dozen Assorted doughnuts is available for PHP. 280 at Krispy Kreme outlets nationwide.

http://www.krispykreme.com.ph/


Happy post-Anna Howard Shaw day, everyone!

2 comments: