If you are wondering why the heck does this blog still exist when it has been inactive for months; well, the answer is that I had (and I'm guessing I still have) a long term brainfart that hindered me to write and had lowered my self-esteem to the ground. Not only that, I have been busy stuffing my face with food for the past few months as I constantly question my decisions and continue my self-loathing hiatus from livi- okay I should stop there, I NEED THERAPY.
Speaking of self-deprecation, after years of denial, I have come to the conclusion that the Kardashians have a way to subconsciously hypnotize viewers. Lately, I have been magnetized by these scientifically-enhanced ladies to waste at least 3 hours of my life every single week despite the prejudice I have towards them. Is it because of their smokey eyes and their fashion, or perhaps the staged drama? I do not know. Leave Khloe alone.
Anyway, since my estrogen level is through the riznoof, I am proud to announce that I recently bought a Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 and will post a review-brag bout it verrrrrrrry soooooon.
I am trying to retain my vanity so please be patient. *Insert smiley face*

No comments:
Post a Comment