For the last three days. I have been watching 30 Rock NON-STOP. I'm watching it as I'm typing this. Season two is now on my T.V. and the first episode is about Jenna (played by the gorgeous Jane Krakowski) getting fat from eating 34 slices of pizza per week for her musical, Mystic Pizza.
Jenna got so fat that she became a hit but then naturally shed out the weight afterwards. So kids, what's the lesson in this Liz Lemon adventure? PIZZA TASTES GOOD.
![]() |
| Sbarro's deep dish |
And oh yeah, these..
My DQ Blizzard is never complete without white truffles, whatever flavor it may be mixed in. The only drawback is that it melts too quickly unlike McFlurry, but screw it, I'm hungry.



30 Rock is one of my favorite TV shows, I laugh all the time so hard, I cry. Alec Baldwin is the coolest actor ever.
ReplyDeleteYou have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
Tereza
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
I devote my life to 30 Rock because Liz just gets me. Love him too!!
DeleteThanks, tereza! <3
MMMMMMMM PIZZA and BLIZZARD sound incredible. That pizza looks so freakin good!
ReplyDeletehttp://jimpricute.blogspot.com/
IKR? I could totes use one right now! <3
Delete